Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Quick and Easy Smoky Eye Tutorial

Hey Everyone! Hope you're having a great day. I've recently become obsessed with a mono-tone smoky eye - I lay all the credit for the inspiration at the platform heels of Grav3yard girl and Leanne Woodfull. They're are amazing YouTube Goddesses :)

I thought I'd try my own version of the look in an ode to them. Here are my results!

Best wishes,

Elisabeth 



Products Used:

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer - Light
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
Tarte Blush in Dollface
Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eye Shadow in Amber Asteroid -  Full review and swatches here
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eye Liner in Black -  Full review and swatches here
Maybelline the Falsies Flared Mascara 

No comments:

Post a Comment