Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Impress Press-On Manicure Review & Tutorial: Casting Call

Hey everyone,

I picked up a set Impress Press-On nails last night. I've been curious to try them and since the set I had my eye on was $5 I decided to pick it up. 

I'm not a huge fan of fake nails typically, I don't have against them, but I find them irritating in my day to day life. Trying to open anything while wearing them is way beyond my skill set!

Listed below are photos and a quick live-action video of me applying them. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I'll check back in a few days to let you know how they're wearing and my final thoughts!

Since  I'm like a monkey discovering how to use tools when I wear fake nails, I picked the short length nails. The color is 'casting call' which is a shimmery Merlot shade.

Final thoughts:

After a week filled with golfing, bookcase building, four active dogs, 90 degree days and lots of exposure to water...these things are amazing. They stayed shiny, chip-free, didn't damage my nails and most importantly - they stayed on! I highly recommend them if you're interested in a long-wearing, no fuss or maintenance manicure.  



After a week:



2 Minute Tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment