Friday, August 30, 2013

Life Updates

Hey Everyone,

I hope you're having a great day today! I wanted to share a quick update that isn't beauty/fashion related. I haven't been posting much this week - I have to get better at managing things! I had a job interview, and all the normal day to day stuff.

Today I've got books to read, walks to take, a copycat recipe of Panera's Mac N' Cheese to make, a caramel filled dark chocolate cupcake with caramel buttercream frosting and chocolate ganache to bake (Labor day party) and I'm sure there is more I've forgotten. Actually I know there is. Is it nap time yet?

I'll have some more posts up soon and I look forward to talking to you guys!! Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

Best wishes,

Elisabeth 

2 comments:

  1. I love you, girlie! I hope you have a great labor day weekend. and I hope your job interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too!! Thanks, it went well so fingers crossed! Happy Labor Day Weekend!! :) And Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete