Monday, August 26, 2013

August Favorites 2013 + Madcap Makeup Monday

Hey Everyone!

It's almost September so today's Madcap Makeup Monday is also a monthly favorites. Let me know what you've been loving this month too!

Best wishes,

Elisabeth 


Not a great thumbnail - thanks YouTube! 


Instagram: http://instagram.com/msdandeliondreamer13
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thecky912/boards/



Drink - Sobe Strawberry Daiquiri

Food - I don't usually eat the same meal too many times in a month, but this month I've been doing tuna with sea salt, ground pepper and chipotle wrapped in a heart's of romaine leaf, a lot. And I've also been eating the Progresso pasta fagioli soup, which is a meatless soup. It has a tomato base, pasta and cannellini beans. Oh and tons of raspberrries. Nom, nom, nom.

App - snapchat, youtube, candycrush, instagram, a sleep sounds app.

Book - Poison Study and Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder.

Movie - New Year's Eve and One for the Money.

Music - Under the Sea by the Squirrl Nut Zippers, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, The Count of Monte Cristo by the Noisettes, Barton Hollow by the Civil Wars, the Crybaby and Rock of Ages soundtracks, Ella Fitzgerald and the Lady is a Tramp by Frank Sinatra.

Fashion - J. Crew tank top seen in video! :)

Random - My new bookshelves I built (with assistance - ok I was more of the assistant here. Details, details!), reading in the sun, playing with my 4 dogs.

Blogger - Couture Carrie. I haven't been among the blogging community that much and Carrie's one of the few bloggers I've ever talked to. I'm so glad I did though! She is one of the sweetest, nicest and most fashionable people you will ever have the privilege to know! If you haven't had the chance to see her blog, you can check it out here

And Katie at Lovely Lady! She is an amazing girl and dear friend with a fabulous blog that you can check out here! She writes beautiful posts and takes amazing pictures, and is so open and honest in her blog. She inspires me all the time. 


1 comment:

  1. Awwww thank you so much for the mention and link, darling! You are a sweetheart!
    Keep up the beautiful blogging :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete