Monday, August 5, 2013

Madcap Makeup Monday


Hey Everyone!

I hope you had a great weekend and that your week is off to a great start!! Below are photos and swatches of my weekly favorites and as a bonus I filmed a quick live-action version as well. I don't know if I'm the only one but sometimes I feel like reading a blog post and other times I'd rather listen to a video. So, I totally cheated and did both! :)

What have you been using lately? Any constant favorites in your makeup bag? Let me know in the comments!

Best wishes,

Elisabeth 

New for this week:

Stila Eye Shadow in Prize


Boots No. 7 Liquid Eye Liner


Pixi Fairy Light Solo in No. 2 Champagne Glow 


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart


Revlon Lip Butter in 070 Cherry Tart - full post here with swatches and a review!


Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss for Rimmel in 101 -  full post here with swatches and a review!


The Holy Grails and Weekly Repeats:

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface



Anastasia Illumin8 Eye Shadow Palette in #3 Milky Way - full post here with swatches, review and tutorial!!



Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in 001 Black and 004 Taupe &
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - full post here with swatches and a review!



Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and Highlighter in Fair/Light - full post here with swatches and a review!


Check out the video here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment