Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas/Holiday DIY: Frosty Flowers Floral Arrangement

I was at Target recently and saw this floral arrangement :Smith & Hawken&#153 Curled Wood Floral Table Arrangement - White




Which I thought was quite lovely. At $20 though, I found myself hesitating over purchasing it. I then had a light bulb go off over head at the realization I already had all the supplies I needed to make this myself.

My creation:



This project is fast, simple and customizable to whatever color scheme you want! I decided on floral stems instead of wood curls and a blue/silver/white color scheme.

Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate (DO NOT DO THIS WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION!!!)

Time: With dry time under three hours. For actual project time: under an hour.

What you'll need:

Wooden box or container to hold your arrangement

Floral foam (Oasis)

Floral stems

Wire cutters

Hot glue gun and glue sticks

Loose glitter

Wood stain (Optional)

Glitter spray

Spray snow

Cost: If you craft this is a super cheap project (I spent $0), if you craft somewhat it will probably be anywhere from $5-10 and if you don't craft at all it may be cheaper to buy the Target floral arrangement - limited color selection though.



If you would like to see a step-by-step tutorial on how I did this, click on the link for a short how-to video!

Best wishes,

Elisabeth

<3 & :)

Talktoyoulaterloveyoubye


2 comments:

  1. hey miss! are you busy tonight???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry!! I didn't see your message until now! :( When your free again send me a tweet (new twitter account is Elisabeth_912) and I can try to get on. I'd love to catch up!!!

      Delete