Sunday, December 22, 2013

December Favorites + What Happened in the Month



What happened. 



My favorite look of this month was black moto-inspired boots, my black motorcycle jacket, red lips, a taupe eye with a cat flick and fluttery lashes, silver rings, and lots of curls.

I loved curling up in my room with all my lights aglow reading a book or watching a movie just sipping tea.

I practiced my knitting and did some more advanced yoga poses - hello Dolphin pose!

I traveled a lot, did my job and went to business meetings, hung out with friends and watched Sharknado :P

Discovered what coffees to avoid ordering. Tweeted and instagramed. #commonwhitegirl

Obsessively watched Nikki Phillippi's Vlogmas videos and Christine from Pinksofoxy.

I lit so many candles I increased the temperature of my room.

I did Christmas hard core - all the shopping, decorating, gift wrapping, baking, card writing, and song listening.

I lost a loved one and stood up for myself.

I made some first steps to actual adulthood.

I had a birthday.

I celebrated Christmas with my loved ones.

I bought my first MAC eyeshadow (s).

I didn't give up and I'm still pushing myself. 

What happened in your month?

________________________________________

Favorites.


Im-Press Nails Casting Call 

Christmas Decorations + Lights

Candy Cane Tea | Celestial Seasoning

Merry Cookie Candle | Bath & Body Works

Candy Drink Glass | Staples

Zig-Zag Ring & Peace Symbol Necklace | T & Co. | Gifts

Skull Sweater | Saks Fifth Avenue Gray | Off5th.com

Boots | Ugg | T.J. Maxx

Pixi Pants | J. Crew | Thrifted

Movies: 
Crazy Stupid Love.
Rock of Ages.
Star Trek 2.
Pretty in Pink

Music:
Neon trees: Moving in the Dark.
Pitbull: Where Do We Go. 
Cage the Elephant: ain't no rest for the wicked. Michael Buble: Baby Please Come Home.
Bon Jovi: You Give Love a Bad Name. 
Ludacris: Sexting. 
Macklemore: White Walls.

Beauty favorites coming soon!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Your music taste cracks me up! Such a good mix! I have that Neon Trees cd and I have lots of favorites but Mad Love, Still Young and I Am the DJ have been some of my favorites to listen to lately. They are so fun to sing with. Have you ever heard Victory Lap by Macklemore? Also another good one.

    ReplyDelete