Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer 

I love this concealer! I like it much better than my Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer or YSL Touche Eclat. I have deep, dark, creviced under-eyes (and I'm pretty young to already have them) and this covers with hardly any product needed. It is a dream to blend, I don't have to struggle or reapply to actually cover the damn things. 
It works great as a illuminating highlighter -ala YSL Touche Eclat- around my eyes, cheekbones, cupids bow, etc. At the price I highly suggest you run out and try it!


The Claims: 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter. Skin tone adapting.
Yep. It works very well as both. It's not shimmery like a highlighter, but it's definitely brightens. And I don't notice it not matching my skin-tone. It also doesn't go that weird gray or orange tone I've had other skin-tone "matching" products turn into on my skin.

Coverage - Outstanding. Comparable to YSL. 

Length of Wear - All day. 

Creasing - I have't experienced any. I've been putting it to the test too - 80+ degree days with 90% humidity and not a crease to be seen. Which I typically have horrible creasing with my concealer so yay! *I don't use powder on top and most days I put it on after an eye cream. 

Price - $4-5. Which since I consider it to work the same as the Touche Eclat I'm saving a ton.

Packaging - It comes in a squeeze tube with a brush. If you're careful you shouldn't have a problem. I actually prefer it to the click pens as I feel it gives you more control over how much product you want. The brush is super soft too. If you are worried about hygiene you can always squeeze out a dab onto a clean brush or finger and then apply to your face.
Shaken. AKA Swatched.

Stirred. AKA Blended. 






No comments:

Post a Comment