Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September Favorites

Hey Everyone,

I hope you had a great September and that your October is already off to a great start! Mine is already off to a busy start! My last couple of weeks have been hectic too, lots of travel, getting to hang out with friends, some upheaval  in the career/love life/best friend areas and then settling down a bit again (hopefully!) and a return to cooler weather! Whew! Hopefully you all have had a less frenetic September :)

A list of what I've been loving this month is down below, as well as a quick video - I hope you take a minute to check it out! Every viewer means the world to me :)

Best wishes,

Elisabeth


YouTube: It hates my face. 


Music: Miss me when I'm gone performed by Anna Kendrick, Despicable me performed by Pharrell

Movie: Pitch Perfect, Riddick 3

Food: Kroger's Private Selection Chipotle and Cheese chips

Makeup: Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer/Highlighter, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface, Maybelline Gel Eye Liner in Expresso, Sonia Kashuk LE Brushes, Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo Eye Shadow in Lavish Lavender, Anastasia of Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Duo in Power Lunch, Pixi Soft Focus Fresh,

Fashion: Vintage Coach purse, Budweiser camo tee, Zara top, Splendid sweater - all thrifted

Random: Glitter Pumpkins and candles,

Lotion: The Body Shop Body Butter Duo in Floral Acai




No comments:

Post a Comment