Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Costume Ideas: 40's/50s Madmen Inspired Halloween Costume/Makeup/Hair How-to!

Hey Everyone,

It's October! And in the USA that means Fall and...Halloween! I'm not typically a huge fan of the day -candy bingeing and petty vandalism seem to be the name of the game where I'm from and I'm not into either.

However, I decided to focus on my favorite parts of the season; pumpkins, Fall fashion, glitter decorations, warm drinks, football, comfort food and of course, dressing up!
I haven't done anything fun for Halloween in years, but I've always loved making my own costumes, so I thought what better time than now to do some videos on it! My goal was to make use of things I already had on hand as much as possible and to spend less than $10 on any costume for additional items. So far I've stayed within that and I have already come up with 5 costume ideas!
 Now you might not have these items in your wardrobe, but you may have something similar. I hope this helps to give you some ideas!
 And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you wanted you could even send me a list of what you have on hand and I could try to help you come up with a costume or you could tell me what you wanted to go as and I can try to help you think of an inexpensive way to make it happen - I love to help!!

Best wishes,

Elisabeth <3 & :)


COSTUME NUMBER ONE:
SECRETARY BY DAY/PIN-UP BY NIGHT



1 comment: