Monday, July 15, 2013

Madcap Makeup Monday


Madcap Monday Madness

Hey everyone! I hope you had a good weekend and are going to have a great week! It's been getting ever hotter here and I've been using less and less makeup some this week's collection is pretty streamlined. I re-discovered so old favorites from last summer (I'm looking at you Revlon Lip Butters) that I've fallen for so hard again, I'm wondering why I ever left them.

Oh that's right, because I'm a fickle slave to beauty products.

Oh well. 









My go-to look for the week has been a bright pink lip - especially Temptress by Covergirl. It's a shimmer-free bright, Barbie neon-pink and I love it with a bit of a tan. I got several compliments on the color, which is always nice :) I've been pairing it with a little bit of blush and bronzer, a touch of concealer and powder; some long, defined and flirty eyelashes and a itty-bitty line of gel eyeliner. It's simple, wears well and cute for the summer.

What's your go-to July look???

Have a great rest of the day!! XO Elisabeth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment