Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 2012 Favorites

Dear Reader,

 September's been & gone & I'm fairly certain I must have slept through it. Okay that's wishful thinking, I worked through it and it's disappeared like the last doughnut. Secretively & without explanation.

I have had a good month though for the most part, and I hope you have too! 

Let me know in the comments what your favorite things are and if you're looking forward to Autumn/Winter like I am!

My favorite things for September:


  1.  Lippie: Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
  2. Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow in Barely Beige 
       

  3. Face: Boots Expert Sensitive Light Moisturizing Lotion
  4. Hair: Bed Head Dumb Blonde Conditioner/Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray
  5. Top: James Perse Button Down (Yes it's wrinkled. I'm always wrinkled. My buttons are usually buttoned incorrectly too!)   
  6. J. Brand Jeans from Goodwill for $4
  7. Sunglasses: London Fog 's Ray-Ban Aviator Look-A-Like ($3 at T.J. Maxx!)
  8. Drink: Lemon Zinger Tea with Sliced Lemons/Water
  9. My Disney Princess Mug. Not because I'm a "Princess" but it has Belle on it & she's still my fav : )
  10. Food: Chicken Enchiladas/Chili
  11. Song: Lean Like A Cholo by Down AKA Kilo (I love dancing to this) Aye Chico by Pitbull &...hmmm Dancing with Myself by Billy Idol & a bunch of songs by Joan Jett. 
  12. Movie: I'm on a total Johnny Depp (Goal #33 see all Johnny Depp's films) and Tim Burton kick (Goal #37 see all Tim Burton's films) so I've taken out a ton from my library
  13. Bag: My new Hunter bag. My very first high-end bag I've actually purchased new and just for me, so very excited!! :) 
  14. Shoe: Vintage Cole-Haan Riding Boots
  15. Book: The Calliope Reaper-Jones Series by Amber Benson. It's a fun little series that appeals to both my Stephen King loving, fantasy fan, darker side and Neiman Marcus, Sephora addicted girly side all in one! 
  16.  Nails: Base: Sally Hansen Nail Hard As Nails Nail Hardener, Color: Butter London Yummy Mummy, Glitter: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light, Topcoat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Topcoat. 







No comments:

Post a Comment