Tuesday, March 6, 2012




Hello Dearies. When I woke up this morning and saw the sun shining brilliantly,the sky blue and fluffy white clouds cavorting above, I somehow transported myself to -the highly romanticized  version- days of pioneers, camping around the fire, traveling across untamed country, wearing patched up denim dresses. I thought I'd throw a modern day version with a  couple of looks for you all to enjoy. Now you can style this a million different ways; retro, romantic, boho, motocross. Whatever fits your style. These are just a couple of looks. P.S. Free People is having a "Prairie Girl" look too, but I didn't know that until after I'd done my looks. Fortunately they aren't very similar, but if you'd like to check their stylings out as well - here's the link! http://www.freepeople.com/vintage-loves-prairie-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment