Friday, March 30, 2012

Obsession: Sunglasses edition


El Toro volunteered to help out with these Etro lovelies. Tortis-shell bands and pewter detailing, with brown lenses. Euro chic extraordinaire. 
I admit I have an obsession with accessories in all forms; rings, necklaces, bracelets, scarfs, shoes, earrings, purses, belts, hair gewgaws, more exotic jewelry such as belly chains and connected ring/bracelet combos and my personal downfall...Sunglasses.
My go to shades. I love these so much I own them in both plum and black. 

Every woman has that thing, the unique item that no matter how many she has - be they black dresses or red shoes - she wants another one. Because in her eyes it's completely different from the 40 others she already has.
To her significant other is can look like a highly specified form of hoarding, but to her sisters in shopping; we understand. For us it may be yet another white tee shirt or cocktail ring, but honey we're right there with you in buying our 15th pair of ballet flats just because we don't have pair at home with this exact configuration of beading. And really, flats are so practical.

I thought I'd share some of my sunglasses collection with you m'dears - let me know if you love 'em or hate 'em!

What item to you always find yourself buying another one of?? I'd love to know!!

Ray-Ban Wayfarers: Old school edge
Norma Kamali Thrift Store Score: Lady like luxe



Ray-Bans + Ozzy Osborn = Seriously pushing limits of fashion sanity. <3 them!

Brighton: I've never actually worn these yet, but the silver detailing is pretty adorable





50 cents at garage. Vintage. Huge. My All time fav pair. 
Cole-Haan: Garage sale. 50 cents. Perfect condition. Could I ask for anything more?
Best wishes, xoxoxooo tes



1 comment: