Friday, May 18, 2012


Dior Spring/Summer 2012 Couture Highlights 


This post is a little late (thanks ever so spring storms) but Dior is beautiful no matter when this overworked blogger can get around to sharing her favorites. I'll get back on track soon, I promise. My new new motto is; Neither rain, nor sleet, nor snow, nor eccentric lightening strikes can hold a good girl down!!

Lots of love ;) Next week: May Favorites, Hauls and some Summer styling ideas.











What was your favorite S/S show????

6 comments:

  1. I loved the Dior Show, but D&G and Louis Vuitton were gorgeous too! Love this post. Thankyou for your lovely comment :) xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you. D&G was stunning! You're so welcome! Keep in touch. I look forward to seeing more of your posts

      Delete
  2. all of these are great! i love how some of the pieces are so tastefully dramatic!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all!! Beautiful dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now if only they gave us more occasions to wear these!

      Delete