Monday, September 9, 2013

Madcap Makeup Monday

Hey everyone,

I hope your week is off to a great start! I just got back home last night - I'd been traveling since Wednesday- and I am wiped out! The fact that it is 90+ degrees out isn't helping either! I have some exciting posts planned for later in the week though; I went to a wedding on Saturday, so I have a post with what I wore and tips for being a wedding guest, and I also picked up several new pieces of makeup and hair/beauty products that I will be doing a haul and reviews on. Hope to talk to you soon!

Best wishes,

Elisabeth 

Products of the week:
Lip Products (Not shown because I forgot them in my purse) - Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus, NARS Lipgloss in Super Orgasm and Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 05
Stila the Natural Palette - Great for traveling! Full review here
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Blum Naturals Makeup Removing Wipes
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
Maybelline New York 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Palette in Cafe Americano - Wonderful colors for fall! Swatches below and full review upcoming!!
Maybelline New York Gel Eye Liner in Expresso
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Maybelline New York 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Lavish Lavender
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
Anastasia Duo in Power Lunch 

Anastasia of Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Palette in Cafe Americano
Butter London Nail Polishes

No comments:

Post a Comment