Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hiya dearies. I know I've been behind in my posting lately. Procrastination will be the downfall of me! But I have a bunch of new favorites, some adorable new clothing and beauty products for spring/summer and I'm running some errands in a little bit, so I may even have a quick haul video. I know there are mixed feeling on hauls, but I love watching everybody else's to get ideas what to buy/what not to buy/where to shop/inspiration. Hopefully you'll be inspired too! I'll do a full post in the next day or so but I wanted to let you all know that I'm not lost!! Love to all of you. I hope you're having a wonderful day!!

Real quick: Top Ten Things at this moment & I tag all of you!

1: Handwritten letters. Send a thank you, a random card to a friend. Go all out! Use pretty pen and paper, sealing wax and spritz with perfume. Send a love note with a lipstick kiss.

2: Pirate brands white cheddar cheese puffs. Yummy!

3: Southern living cookbook. I tried the baked ziti (I added bruschetta and a salad - delish!) and the southwestern pizza. FYI I did add more seasoning and peppers to both.

4:  Frank Lloyd Wright earrings in the shape of chairs. I just got them and I'm in love with their quirky cuteness. I've been wearing them non-stop and I'll make sure to show them later.

5: Sunshine. Laying out listening to music in the sun, fastest pick me up in the world.

6: Neon Trees' new CD Picture Show.

7: Lora Leigh's naughty thrillers are a hot read for around the pool.

8: White crop jeans and turquoise espadrilles.

9: Crossword puzzles; I just started playing and am getting addicted.

10: All things Dior.

What are you're Top Ten Things right now?? Talk to you soon sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment